…AND ALSO BECAUSE I GET SO HAPPY WHEN THESE COME UP ON MY DASH AND I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE SAME.
So, yeah, here’s a load of stuff to check out when you’re easily bored like me.
- This game. It’s really cute, but quite thoughtful at the same time.
- Oh, and this one.This actually makes you feel genuinely uncomfortable, but it’s brilliant for the exact same reason.
- Learn a language! This website’s pretty cool if you fancy learning French, Spanish, German or Chinese.
- This music-y thing. I could literally spend hours on this.
- Teach yourself how to play guitar?
- Or ukulele…
- Read a book. Here’s a list to help you pick one.
- Say a quick hello to this potato and make their day.
- Learn how to speak Elvish
- Try Lucid Dreaming There are easier ways than this, but this is definitely the cooler method. It works, too.
- Make a lava lamp (Because why not)
- Are you a psychopath?
- Write a story/poem. No link here, all you need is your mind.
- This infuriating game.
- This. Think of just about any character/celebrity and it will guess who.
- Learn how to write in Circular Gallifreyan. Unfortunately, the creators of Doctor Who didn’t go all Tolkein and go to the efforts of actually creating a language, but Circular Gallifreyan is sort of the fan-accepted version.
- Create a mind palace! I will get round to doing this… One day.
I might add more to this at some point. Until then, this is all I can think of. :)
[stares longingly at my pile of video games i haven’t played yet]
[wipes away a tear as i continue to play a game i’ve already finished 1000 times]
↳ Hiyori made it. It’s all thanks to Hiyori! I’ve decided. I will make Hiyori…the happiest girl in the world.
Today I was at work and this like 13 year old kid came in with a snk jacket so I was all omg I really like your jacket and his face like lit up and he smiled and turned to his friend and was all “she gets it! She gets it!” and his friend just sighed and kinda shook his head and I think that perfectly describes the friendship between an anime watcher and a non-anime watcher
when you start listening to ur favorite band less and less but when u listen to them again you’re like hELL YEA THIS IS MY FAVE BAND AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND I FORGOT HOW PERFECT THEY ARE AND THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME
u ever have those mutuals where u feel proud when they reblog something from you
Soraru: (Explaining seriously about Anohana) …It really attracts you…
Lon: It attracted you~~
Soraru: I really understand it… it’s a feeling of sadness that you can’t run away from…
Lon: wwww laughs
Lon: www I see…
Soraru: Huh! What..? I didn’t say anything funny. What…?
Soraru: What? Why did you laugh?
Lon: Ah i see
Soraru: What.. what what what is there something that was funny?
Lon: nothing~ wwww
Lon: Soraru‐san is really funny
Soraru: Now i’m getting the feeling that i’m being fooled around so i’m getting a little angry. what?
Lon: It’s okay once in a while, no?
Soraru: yea yea what is it?
Lon: Soraru‐san always makes a fool out of other people right?
Lon: about Lon‐san
Soraru: I don’t do that
Soraru: I don’t do that
Lon: You don’t you don’t you don’t you do
Soraru: That’s just your imagination
Lon: Must be it
Soraru: Eh why?! Did i say anything funny just now? I thought that i was talking about something quite serious…
Lon: Then let’s not talk about it
Soraru: But I was in the middle of explaining, but i guess it’s okay i get it
Lon: i get it i get it
Soraru: Okay..since you said so , we will not talk about it fine fine…Now i feel that Lon‐san really has a bad personality
Lon: eh, I can’t?
Soraru: It’s not that you can’t it’s just not good to have it, i think
Lon: But it’s fine
Soraru: What is fine?wwww
Soraru: You say that it’s okay but i think that anything will turn out fine. You keep saying that it’s fine but in actual fact it’s actually not fine
Lon: But it’s fine, right
Soraru: What exactly is fine…?
Lon: Say that it’s fine!
Soraru: It’s not fine
Soraru: Now i feel that i’m really being fooled around and am angry
Lon: Don’t get angry over such stuff
Soraru: But i was seriously trying to explain something
Lon: Ah i see
Soraru: mmm…You suddenly laughed even though i was trying to explain something seriously
Soraru: Why are you laughing?!www Why are you laughing?www what happened
Soraru: I will let you rehabilate a while so i will keep quiet for a while
Lon: Even though you said that, it was actually because you reached an important checkpoint for pazudora
Soraru: No, it was because i was angry after being fooled around, work hard on your own for the later parts
Lon: A Soraru‐san that gets angry because of such things is a Soraru‐san that i dont know
Soraru: Nooo… it was because i was talking about something very sad…
Lon: I understand
Soraru: …and trying my best to get you to understand about it.. i was trying seriously
Lon: When i understood, i laughed
Soraru: Wh‐What did you understand?
Lon: When i understood your words
Soraru: But, you didn’t actually understand, right!
Lon: Yea, i didn’t
Soraru: mm… Then that’s wrong! ww And so.. work hard on your own
Lon: Ehh… that’s evil..